Nine million Americans have some kind of active interface with incarceration. If incarceration were a city, it would be the largest city in the US. Guest host Sarah Shotland and Beth discuss this issue in depth and how you can make a difference. They also talk Paul Manafort's trial, Nia Wilson's death, and the ongoing crisis of family separation at our southern border.
Paul Manafort's Trial:
Nia Wilson's Death:
- Hundreds Not Reunited by Deadline
- Volunteers Step Up to Help
- A Migrant Child's Days in Detention
- Family Separation Does Not Deter Illegal Immigration
- Jobs, Opportunity, and Central America
- Beth's Gratitude Moment: Food Research and Action Center research
- The Pantsuit Politics Midterm Elections Resource
Thanks to our sponsor: Madison Reed.
To support the show and get access to regular bonus content, visit our Patreon page.